These ombre glitter sneakers are really easy to make, and will transform any plain white sneaks into the perfect party shoes. Wear these to prom and you’ll be the sparkliest (and most comfortable) girl in the room! Learn how to DIY here »
Posts tagged tutorial.
miss-corbyjane-deactivated20121 asked: For the person who asked about the glitter flats, you can make your own! There are a lot of easy tutorials online but the most important thing to remember is to cover it with a sealant when you're done or they won't be waterproof and you'll just be kicking off a trail of glitter everywhere.
That’s actually a good point! I know that I’ve posted some tutorials before, too. :) Thanks!
- rendezvousrad answered: Paint base coat then base color, sprinkle glitter, shake off excess glitter, wait for base color to dry, seal with top coat. Voila!
- didntiseethismovie answered: Paint your nails with clear or solid coloured polish. When it’s tacky, gently press glitter on. :)
- pridi answered: Colour coat. Before dry, spinkle glitter on nail, then apply 2 coats of clear. I use a Q-Tip to appy the glitter.
- welcome2thedarkside answered: I would say put a clear coat of nail polish over it
- eleven21 answered: just reapply a clear nail coat over it!
- icannotbetame answered: if you put loose nail glitter on and then a top coat of clear nail polish on top it stays on longer.
- letswriteabadromance answered: i use clear neail polish to draw on where i want the glitter, and then reapply the clear ontop of the glitter afterwards :)
- hermione-ganja answered: Apply a clear top coat once the glitter in on your nails.
- imgunnamakethislast answered: put clear varnish on first, and while its wet, sprinkle on nail glitter x
- amovivere-vivoamore answered: sprinkle then cover with clear polish…or hair spray may work. =]
Thanks to everyone who answered! <3
Sapphire glitter nails by LesleyKat (video tutorial included)
these DIY glittered boots are fantastic